We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to coordinated placement and to offer support services. Our office staff handles calls with courtesy and confidentiality. We can assist you in meeting both short and long term needs while providing care at all levels.
The Master’s Touch Home Care, LLC works closely with physicians and family members to develop and implement a personal care plan to effectively achieve and maintain a higher quality of life for the patient. Together, we will choose the right health care worker who will not only render the best care, but who will also provide the patient and the family members with appropriate information and education relating to their loved ones illness.
- Provide care with Integrity.
- Respect, concern and compassion for all.
- Hope through creating opportunity and inclusion
- Empower and encourage the patient to participate in decisions that affect their lives.
- Provide personalized, sensitive, and exceptional care to our patients that consistently exceed their expectations.
- Respect and value one another as unique individuals and commit to cooperative, effective, open and honest communication.
- Assist patients with that are aged and disabled in making informed choices, acquiring, using, and maintaining the skills and supports necessary to achieve success and satisfaction in their lives.
- Promote the patient’s right to practice their religion and sustain relationships with family, friends and other extended persons in their lives.
- Accountability and high expectations of performance and professionalism from each provider that services the patient.
- Create an environment where everyone’s voice is heard and issues are promptly raised and resolved.
- Honor our elders for their wisdom, life experiences, and their contributions to society while treating them with the utmost dignity and respect.
The Master’s Touch Home Care, LLC believes in the holistic strengths-based approach to home care, which achieves positive outcomes for the patients we serve. We are dedicated to the philosophy of individualized, compassionate care that supports and empowers the individuals and families involved in our services.
Our treatment philosophy is founded on the belief that care must be individually centered, patient and family focused, strengths based, culturally competent and community based.
Our Mission Statement
Our Mission is to ensure that each patient reaches his or her maximum health potential. All healthcare services at The Master’s Touch Home Care, LLC are provided under the direction of the patient’s physician to ascertain positive health care outcomes in the home environment.
The Master’s Touch Home Care, LLC provides equal employment opportunity and client services. In observation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as a company, we shall not exhibit unlawful discrimination against any person on the grounds of gender, color, national origin, religion, race, sexual orientation, age, disability, handicap, ancestry or ethnic background.