Home Health Aides – HHA’s
Certified by Indiana Professional Licensing, the CHHA will perform fundamental nursing tasks such as vital signs, personal hygiene, meal preparation and light housekeeping.
Registered Nurses – RN’s
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates patient’s needs. The RN will administer medications, treatments and procedures, develop and update care plans and work directly with the physician to meet the needs of the patient and family members.
Licensed Practical Nurses – LPN’s
Under the supervision of an RN, the LPN will administer medications, take vital signs, assist in self-care techniques as well as perform treatments and procedures ordered by the M.D.
Licensed Social Workers – LSW, LCSW
Assist the health care staff, patient and family in understanding the significant social and emotional factors related to the patient’s health problems. Helps the patient cope with the problems of daily living.
At The Master’s Touch Home Care, LLC, we offer a wide range of home Care services, including:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Catheter Change and Care
- Companion Care
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Dressing Changes
- Meal Preparation
- Medical Appointment Transportation
- Medication Reminders
- Monitoring Vitals
- Personal Care
- Post Hospital/Surgery Care
- Preventing Pressure Ulcers
- Respite Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Wound Care
The Master’s Touch Home Care, LLC offers services that can help you when:
- Family and friends are unable to provide care
- Participating in daily activities becomes increasingly difficult
- Additional support is needed throughout the night
- An outpatient procedure is performed
- Assistance setting up medication is needed
- Transportation is needed
Payment for Services
We accept the following:
- Medicaid Waiver
- Money Follows the Person
- Private Pay
- Long Term Care Insurance
For assistance with your activities and health management at home, please call 317-672-7634 today!